1.What exactly is my password so I'll be able to check the mail?
2.Three times I have gone to your web site, and asked you to send me my password. And each time I never receive it.
3.Every time I input my log in details and try to view my messages it keeps on going back to my log in details.
4.I have tried to forward a letter through your email forwarding system. When I hit the send button, there is no indication that the mail went through and there is no deduction from my UNIT credits. What I did wrong?
5.I have tried to watch the video, but nothing came out of it. Please help.
What exactly is my password so I'll be able to check the mail?
You can easily retrieve your password from the "forget password" form. All you need is to enter the e-mail you used when registering at our site, and all registration information will be sent to your e-mail address. If you do not receive it, please, contact us: it is possible that the system wouldn't recognize your e-mail, OR there are certain e-mail filters for your regular email address and you just do not receive the letter our program sends you in reply to your request. Please, be sure you have added firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book, so important letters from us wouldn't go to your "junk e-mail" folder.
Three times I have gone to your web site, and asked you to send me my password. And each time I never receive it.
The only possible problem is e-mail filters for your regular email address and you just do not receive the letter our program sends you in reply to your request. Please, add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book to make sure you get our messages to your inbox folder (not to spam, junk or bulk folders).
Every time I input my log in details and try to view my messages it keeps on going back to my log in details.
Our web-site uses "cookies". If you are not able to work with your account and return to the login page, the solution is setting the correct "level of security" for cookies: set the security to allow ALL cookies from this site. The same problem may be caused by settings of the proxy-server.
I have tried to forward a letter through your email forwarding system. When I hit the send button, there is no indication that the mail went through and there is no deduction from my UNIT credits. What I did wrong?
The problem may be that the part of your letter is in Russian, and due to the wrong settings for the encoding each Russian letter acquires several digits code. We advise you to send your letters in English, all your letters are translated for girls. However, if you still want to send your letter in Russian, please, send your letter as attached .doc file through Support Center inside your account, do not forget to mention ID and name of the woman your letter is for, we will register the letter manually and forward it to respective local agency to process it.
I have tried to watch the video, but nothing came out of it. Please help.
To view the video you should have a flash-player installed. Please, download the newest version of the the program from http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
Russian Women FAQ
- answers some questions about Russian women, their popularity among foreign men, reveals some secrets of Russian women and deals with the topic why Russian women want to meet a foreign man.
Marriage Agency FAQ
- tells you about Amazing Women dating agency and gives general information on how we work, tells shortly about our services.
Marriage Agency Services FAQ
- answers questions about our introduction and dating services, prices for e-mail forwarding and gift delivery, gives you tips how to save money using our marriage agency services and which way of search for a bride from Russia or Ukraine would best suit you.
- frequently asked questions about method of payment (on-line payment with credit cards or e-checks, payment using PayPal or Buy-secure), costs of our services.
- explains some rules of correspondence through Amazing Women web-site, tells how to use our e-mail forwarding system and avoid possible problems when writing letters to Russian women.
- tells you why so many photos of women displayed on our web-pages are so beautiful, why it is important to exchange additional pictures with your Russian bride during correspondence and how to send additional photos to your Russian grirl friend or receive more pictures from pretty Ukrainian girls you correspond with.
Possible Technical Problems
- gives you information what kind of technical problems may occur when you communicate with Russian brides through Amazing-Women.com marriage agency web-site, and answers most common questions that may appear when you use our services.
Anti Scam FAQ
- gives some additional comments about scam and scammers and our anti-scam policy.